Jere Lull

Default BVI Charter Co's. - Good and Bad Ones?

Richard wrote:

We are planning a 10 day charter to the BVI's and note that there are many
charter companies who all purport to be the best. For those that have 'been
there, done that', what have your impressions be about the company that you
chartered with? With regards to sailing in the BVI's what are your 'lessons
learned' - what worked and what didn't work? TIA. Much appreciated.

Lots of my thoughts and experiences are on our BVI pages below,
particularly under "Bareboating tips". The most specific answer to your
question is http://homepage.mac.com/jerelull/BVI/BVIBareboating/Boats.html

The most up-to-date info I've found is on TravelTalkOnline:
http://www.traveltalkonline.com/forums/ubbthreads.php You'll get lots
of others' opinions there.

--
Jere Lull