Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default strataglass vs. crystal clear dodger window material

Does someone have experience with one or both of these? I'm in the process
of (carefully) removing my dodger, then bringing it to a shop for repair.
I'm going to need to replace the windows. They're pretty badly damaged from
prior (to my ownership) damage. The shop is recommending the crystal clear,
but I haven't had a chance to quiz her about why vs. the other.

One in a long list of projects for the off-season here...

I'll probably still do quite a bit of sailing without the dodger while it
gets worked on, as long as the sailing conditions are decent.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com