JohnH[_5_] JohnH[_5_] is offline

Default nice canoe trip

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 01:40:32 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:54:45 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:40:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

We have some small muddy creeks, not much beauty, or at least I don't
think so.

We'll send you some gators, pythons and African Monitor Lizards.
That will liven up your creek.

Special, this week only, buy one, get one free.

Be the first on your block.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...icle/902230343

My wife had one of those monitor lizards (about 4 feet long) in the
garage of a house she was building over off Summerlin in Crown Colony.
She ran the thing out of the garage with a broom and some Mexicans
caught it. I imagine they took it home and ate it. I know they think
those Boca Grande iguanas are good eating.

Sounds like Florida should relax it's weapons carrying laws. A
buckshot loaded M-79 may be just the thing for folks down there to be
toting.
--

John H