Armond Perretta[_2_] Armond Perretta[_2_] is offline

Default Newfoundland Charts and Guides

Jeff wrote:
Armond Perretta wrote:

I am looking for Newfoundland charts ... I am wondering is whether there
are any paper chart collections for the south coast of Newfoundland that
might be a bit more affordable than the individual Canadian Hydrographic
charts ...

You may want to check out this site and/or contact them. They are the
only cruisers I know that decided to winter over in Newfoundland.
http://www.sv-moonshadow.com/liveaboard/mnshdw.htm

Thanks, Jeff. Excellent info (as usual). Were you able to spend a good
part of the summer on the Vineyard as you has mentioned earlier?

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat