Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Dilution is the solution to pollution

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 04:56:14 -0700 (PDT), Roger Long
wrote:

So, I’ve run about 2000 miles of water under Strider’s keel according
to the GPS tracks and there’s still a good deal of sailing season
left. Strider has run all summer with no significant breakdowns or
problems aside from a balky shower diverter valve in the head and
needing to reattach a mounting pad for one of the wind vane steering
lines. Life is good up here in the state of Maine.

Welcome back Roger, good to hear from someone who is out there doing a
lot of cruising. We miss Maine, wish it wasn't such a long trip from
FL.

Meanwhile we are busy planning our "next big cruise" for the winter,
hopefully to the BVI and beyond. Stay tuned! The planning process
is half the fun: getting the charts and cruising guides together;
arranging insurance; studying the customs procedures for various
countries; testing all the critical boat systems; etc, etc.