Armond Perretta[_2_] Armond Perretta[_2_] is offline

Default Newfoundland Charts and Guides

I am looking for Newfoundland charts, both paper and disk. Used charts in
good shape are also of interest. Disk-wise it appears that the only game in
town are the NDI compilations. I already have the "Nova Scotia South"
collection, and it appears that the "Newfoundland East" and the "Gulf of
Saint Lawrence South" will cover our needs. What I am wondering is whether
there are any paper chart collections for the south coast of Newfoundland
that might be a bit more affordable than the individual Canadian
Hydrographic charts. Any thoughts appreciated.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat