Clams Canino

Default The PM-II goes out to sea.

I have some pics but this group doesn't pass binaries on most ISP's. Best I
can do is post the link to it's Ebay ad from before I called the guy and
closed it off Ebay. It still has it's native Jonnyrude in the pics - it now
sports the Merc from the PM-1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2427409684

I found the Isles surprisingly easy - JeffriesBank seems realistic - If I
had a fishfinder and knew how to look for "scrod" type critters.

-W

"Jim" wrote in message
Cool! Now some pics of your 'new' rigging. :^) Sorry of already
posted and I missed it. My internet was down for close to two weeks.

-Jim

Clams Canino wrote:
Started as a planned trip around Portsmouth harbor and down to Geat Bay

and
Newicks seafood place.

But.... the Isles of Shoals looked "so close"...........

The boat ran ALL day at 2000 rpm without a wimper and burned about 3/4

tank
of gas. I was kinda pleased with myself for venturing several miles
offshore......... when a pair of jet-skis blew past.

Now if I can figgure out how to get those haddock off Jeffries

-W