Clams Canino

Default The PM-II goes out to sea.

Started as a planned trip around Portsmouth harbor and down to Geat Bay and
Newicks seafood place.

But.... the Isles of Shoals looked "so close"...........

The boat ran ALL day at 2000 rpm without a wimper and burned about 3/4 tank
of gas. I was kinda pleased with myself for venturing several miles
offshore......... when a pair of jet-skis blew past.

Now if I can figgure out how to get those haddock off Jeffries
Bank.....................

-W

Wayne B

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:YuS6b.384368$YN5.256200@sccrnsc01...
Started as a planned trip around Portsmouth harbor and down to Geat Bay and
Newicks seafood place.

But.... the Isles of Shoals looked "so close"...........

=====================

We were on our way back from Maine once, a long time ago, and waited
out a storm anchored in the Isle of Shoals. It was kind of a strange
bleak place that day with the wind howling and waves climbing at least
20 feet up the rocks on the ocean side. Later in the afternoon the
wind let up a little and a couple rowed over from the only other boat
anchored in the harbor. They invited us to join them for dinner
aboard their boat and we accepted. She turned out to be a french cook
and it was possibly one of the best meals I've ever had onboard.
noah

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 03:15:04 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Started as a planned trip around Portsmouth harbor and down to Geat Bay and
Newicks seafood place.

But.... the Isles of Shoals looked "so close"...........

The boat ran ALL day at 2000 rpm without a wimper and burned about 3/4 tank
of gas. I was kinda pleased with myself for venturing several miles
offshore......... when a pair of jet-skis blew past.

Now if I can figgure out how to get those haddock off Jeffries
Bank.....................

-W

....happy for ya'!

Hopefully you'll get some good Fall weather to make up for lost time.
Congrat's.

noah

Jim

Our Clams will probably convert it into an ice breaker and buy a dry
suit for tubing if necessary to make up for lost time. :^)

-Jim L.

noah wrote:

Hopefully you'll get some good Fall weather to make up for lost time.
Congrat's.

Clams Canino

I have some pics but this group doesn't pass binaries on most ISP's. Best I
can do is post the link to it's Ebay ad from before I called the guy and
closed it off Ebay. It still has it's native Jonnyrude in the pics - it now
sports the Merc from the PM-1.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2427409684

I found the Isles surprisingly easy - JeffriesBank seems realistic - If I
had a fishfinder and knew how to look for "scrod" type critters.

-W

Clams Canino wrote:
Started as a planned trip around Portsmouth harbor and down to Geat Bay

and
Newicks seafood place.

But.... the Isles of Shoals looked "so close"...........

The boat ran ALL day at 2000 rpm without a wimper and burned about 3/4

tank
of gas. I was kinda pleased with myself for venturing several miles
offshore......... when a pair of jet-skis blew past.

Now if I can figgure out how to get those haddock off Jeffries

-W

Joe Blizzard

"Clams Canino" wrote
but this group doesn't pass binaries