Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Tragedy at OIB

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 14:10:39 -0400, Gene
wrote:

A sad event just a few miles from here, by ICW:

http://www.thesunnews.com/142/story/...k=omni_popular

There are more parasailing accidents than people might think.
These women were reported to be 56 and 60 years old.
Every time I see that parasailing I think a bit about the physics of
what I'm seeing and all the things that can go wrong.
Guess I'm just a big chicken, but I never wanted to do it, and never
wanted my wife or kids being towed up there either.
But maybe I just didn't want to pay for it.

--Vic