Bobsprit

Default Night vision monocular - cheap ones ?? RANT

Seldom, if EVER, do you "get what you pay for".

I recently got a pair of BoatUS Fujinon's with compass as a gift. My friend has
a pair of Steiners that cost 549.00, 2 1/2 times the price.
The Fuji's matched the Steiners in nearly everyway and were better ballanced
and easier to hold and focus. The only edge the Steiners had was a less color
fringing at the edge of FOV. At night we gave the edge to the Fujinons for
brighter image.
Anyone who says "you get what you pay for" is not a smart shopper. But I do
like to tell people, "It doesn't pay NOT to pay!" That means you shouldn't buy
the cheapest stuff around.

Capt RB