BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default What the hell are we doing here...

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 9:53 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?
hey idiot...
you guys are amazing.
uh...questions for you:
1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president
take your head out of your diaper...

Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.- Hide quoted text -

this is called 'surrender' or 'appeasement'...whichever you prefer.

I thought it was following through on a campaign promise. Why are we
still in Iraq? Didn't Obama say he was going to get us out of Iraq too?

Why are we still in Iraq?