Armond Perretta[_2_] Armond Perretta[_2_] is offline

Default GPS Not Recognized

I have Capn 8.3 running with several GPS units that can be switched to
provide nav data. This setup works just fine and has for a very long time.
I just loaded Offshore Navigator Light and SeaClear II for the fun of it,
and it happens that neither program can "see" the GPS data. I am using a
standard USB-to-serial cable and I have tried just about every combination
of port and speed and GPS interface setting on 3 separate GPS units, but so
far no go. Meanwhile the Capn 8.3 can see anything I feed it. Any ideas?

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat