Wayne B

Default The PM-II goes out to sea.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:YuS6b.384368$YN5.256200@sccrnsc01...
Started as a planned trip around Portsmouth harbor and down to Geat Bay and
Newicks seafood place.

But.... the Isles of Shoals looked "so close"...........

We were on our way back from Maine once, a long time ago, and waited
out a storm anchored in the Isle of Shoals. It was kind of a strange
bleak place that day with the wind howling and waves climbing at least
20 feet up the rocks on the ocean side. Later in the afternoon the
wind let up a little and a couple rowed over from the only other boat
anchored in the harbor. They invited us to join them for dinner
aboard their boat and we accepted. She turned out to be a french cook
and it was possibly one of the best meals I've ever had onboard.