BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

H the K wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 11, 8:13 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Bozoma's good buddy Bill Ayers is on the record saying he would like
to kill 20 million Americans ann now that Obama is in office he going
to get that chance thru ObamaCare, the plan inspired by Ayers. Not
only does it call for direct govt access to your bank account to pay
for health care, it may withhold care for certain persons whose lives
will not benefit enough from such procedures, the benefit to be
determined by a clique of Obama/Ayers pals.

much of our healthcare dollars (something like 20-30%) are spent on
people in the last few weeks of life. we need to understand when it
does and doesn't pay to perform medical procedures on people when they
are beyond help. anyone who's worked in a hospital has seen people
being treated when they are beyond help

OTOH we DO ration care today in the most inefficient manner possible.
people who COULD benefit from care are denied it because they can't
pay. that's rationing, folks. regardless of what the right wing thinks
about it, that is RATIONING

so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this
country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.

Act NOW and there is MORE. Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.

Right now, for most Americans, health insurance and your health care is
determined solely by corporations who decide who to cover, who to not
cover, who to drop from coverage, what to cover, and what to charge for
that coverage. In many cases, those decisions are arbitrary and capricious.

You are so full of crap Harry it is coming out of your mouth.

Why do you focus on health insurance? Why don't you focus on health care
delivery?

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that line?

It is utter stupidity to depend upon the vagaries of a corporation for
something as important as health care insurance.

Forgo health insurance and go with HSA's and pay for your health care
with your own money.

I've always gotten a kick out of the fools here and elsewhere who think
that everyone has access to health care because they can go to an
emergency room. What you get there if you don't have insurance
is...short-changed.

All you have to do is pay for the services you receive and you will get
all of the health care you want.