Basspro*

Default Striper and Bay Boat Choices????

Out of the ones you listed I could definitely recommend the Boston
Whaler, Pathfinder, and Sea Hunt. The Polar is also a good boat but
not comparable to the three I just mentioned. Also, you may want to
check into a Sea Pro. The other follow up post mentioned a Ranger.
Ranger is just about as good as you can get but extremely pricey. If
you are willing to spend the money on a Ranger you probably wouldn't
be mentioning the Carolina Skiff or Polar. Good luck. Just remember to
look at the little things i.e. the Boston Whaler won't sink, the
Pathfinder comes loaded with options, etc. Also, if you can get a
Yamaha as the outboard that would be a plus. I have a Mercury and know
many who do and all of us would trade in for a Yamaha in a heartbeat
if we could. Also, Honda makes a great 4-stroke.