LaBomba182

Default Boca Grande Swash Pass

Subject: Boca Grande Swash Pass
From: "Armond Perretta"

I have been through here a few times, both heading out and heading in. I
have _never_ been able to eyeball this water and I would certainly
appreciate learning your secret.

Well, like I said, it helps to have a nice day and clear water. Just like
running in the Bahamas (or any area with clear water) you can read the deeper
areas by the color change.

Now I am almost always in a large power boat so most times I have the advantage
of a high bridge on my side.

And on days were the water is dirty or it is a bit rough you can many times
spot the deeper areas by the wave patterns and current rips.

Capt. Bill