Tony Thomas

Default What capacity pressure washer?

I have an electric one and my dad has a gas one. More pressure is always
better as you can always back away and clean a wider area.
Problem w/ gas is they tend to sit around between uses and the carb can gum
up if you don't drain it after each use.
I like the electric myself for ease of use and not having any problems w/
carbs and stuff.
Check out the 1800 psi model that harbor freight has on sale for $119.99.
Should work fine and last a long time for average around the house use.
Would not trust it for industial every day use though. But then again, if
your using it a lot then carbs gumming up is not going to be an issue with
the gas model.

You will have to call them at 1-800-423-2567 and give them item # 02433-1ctc
to get the $119.99 price. Also give them coupon #271-562-215 for $5.00 off
and free shipping.
Here is the link for the specs.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=2433

--
Tony
my boats and autos - http://t.thomas.home.mchsi.com

"Tony V" wrote in message
I am looking to buy a pressure washer for my house before
I begin painting it. Naturally, I would like to use it to clean
the boat as well.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to pressure, GPM,
electric or gas or whatever?

Thanks for any help.

Tony Van

--