Paul

Default On Topic: Near Perfect Day on the Bay

Totally abortive weekend here. My wife had to fly to Halifax last minute on
Friday morning. I was going to go to the boat Friday after work but I had to
come home Saturday anyway for my stuff, and pick her up at the crack of dawn
on Sunday ... didn't go.

Saturday was one of the best weather days we've had in a while and we let it
burn off with me 100 miles from my boat, and my wife at the end of the
continent.

Next weekend is burned up too.

Not many weekends left, I'm already picking the date for my haulout.
Burnination.

Oh well, I guess even sad boat stories are still boat stories.

"Don White" wrote in message
I gave up a call to sail on the Mirage 33 today, thinking I'd take my CL14
out for a sail.
My four sisters all showed-up at the house and by the time they left tme

was
short.
I had to settle for washing the boat, mowing the lawn, cleaning windows

etc