[email protected] the1thatgotaway@fish.net is offline

Default $$$ Drives Palin

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:39:31 -0400, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:20:22 -0400, HK wrote:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The former fiance of Gov. Sarah Palin's 18-year-old
daughter says he thinks he knows why the Alaska governor is resigning _
concerns over money.

snipped for brevity

From Huff Post

It's funny how a half million in legal bills over frivolous charges
will make you need money.
I hope she is very successful on Fox and makes the 8 figure money the
rest of these failed politicians get. I doubt I will watch it tho.
I suppose we will still see clips on Jon Stewart's show.

There's no reason to believe Palin has a half million in personal legal
bills.

There's no reason to believe that she doesn't:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ts.html?cat=17