Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default Class act...

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 05:02:36 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 02:27:31 -0400, Valgard Toebreakerson
wrote:

This from a "war hero" who shot a retreating enemy soldier in the
back.

Maybe it's just me, but I was always under the impression that enemy
soldiers were shot where ever you could hit them.

True, but when it's a kid carrying an empty RPG launcher runnning away
from a firefight that was over, that puts a different twist on it
don't you think?

I don't know - I never had to face that situation, but I also was
never out of control either. Doing something like that is akin to a
war crime - you don't shoot unarmed combatants - shows a lack of
control.