Paul

Default Save The Dream

But further, don't get caught up in getting too cosy or building
safteynets.
Sir Ranulph Fiennes often left behind loads of equipment or didn't test

it,
in order to reach his deadline for leaving, sometimes calculated risk is
good enough.

Actually I agree with you wholeheartedly.

My family/friends often marvel at my luck and I must admit I am the luckiest
person I know, but a few times I have mentioned that the only way to "land
on your feet" is to jump in the first place.

I firmly believe there is a way around almost every roadblock if you want to
do something.