Rob

Default Save The Dream

"Paul" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
If you only need $7,500 I would suggest getting a credit card. Pick one

with
an annual fee since they will have a lower interest rate than one with no
fee. Outfit yourself with that and make the minimum payments.

Anyone can build up credit but if you're behind the 8 ball it might take
longer. It won't be impossible, just take longer.

Chronic pain is not limited to the aged, many of us live with it and
succeed. Agedness is merely a coincidence.

Here's an idea you can have for free -- if you're planning on writing a
book, start now but make it a website. Describe your idea in more

detail --
I don't mean give away the location of the treasure, just take the time to
write and sell people on the entire idea. Research things like PayPal.

This
way instead of asking a few people for a large chunk of money you can ask

lot of people for a small bit of money. Market it.

Creativity can solve many problems, be creative.

I was going to write about how adventures should involve risk and not credit
card applications, also
that arranging the book before even stepping off the dock was a sad
reflection on our times.

Then I realised a lot of the most famous or infamous adventures in real life
often involved sponsorship by newspapers, also that funding was provided by
both private and public cash.

But further, don't get caught up in getting too cosy or building safteynets.
Sir Ranulph Fiennes often left behind loads of equipment or didn't test it,
in order to reach his deadline for leaving, sometimes calculated risk is
good enough.