Larry Larry is offline

Default A letter from Peter

Larry wrote in news:Xns9C18F00178738noonehomecom@
74.209.131.13:

There's no waves to overcome the fenders

Oh, the klan has also got some realistic-looking NO WAKE bouys to drop down
and upstream from the raft to slow any boat traffic to a crawl so noone's
bloody mary gets "unstable".

Some of the crabbers have come to recognize the rafting group, also, having
emptied their catch to us....cutting out the middle men, and saving them
from all those silly transportation costs. They'd much rather get back to
the dock with dollars than with crabs. See? FOOD! Gotta love it. The
group has some serious cooking equipment available.

--
-----
Larry

"Yes, ma'am. We're sorry we kept you up all night. We'll anchor much
farther away from now on if you'll just put that shotgun down, now. Thank
you." (Whew, she was ****ed!)