Larry Larry is offline

Default Mosquito nets

Justin C wrote in
:

The boat we had on flotilla last year had a mosquito net for the

If you're gonna raft up with a bunch of boaters, as we do a lot here, make
sure one of them has a serious diesel genset aboard so everyone can run
their air conditioners, as we do a lot here, pitching in at the diesel dock
to fill up his nice trawler or tugboat as we arrive back at the marina,
hung over, sunburned to a crisp and smiling from ear to ear over such a
great weekend with friends.....

My job is the music system, beach music from the tugboat's flybridge out
over the raftup. Ever see drunks dancing on a curved deck at
midnight?...hilarious!

All the comforts of the marina....way out in the swamps!

THANK YOU NORDIC TUG AND NORTHERN LIGHTS!!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?