Larry Larry is offline

Default Charleston County (SC) council responds...

One of the Charleston County councilmen I sent emails to about the tax
bureaucrats running off the cruisers on our local docks with threats of
taxes and confiscations for not paying responded last night.

All counties in coastal SC have changed their 2-week limit on staying,
imposed by the *******s in Columbia at the state house, to SIX MONTHS. You
can now come to Charleston and stay up to 6 months without fear of taxation
from the Tax Gestapo.

If you hear anything to the contrary, in the last year, I'd like to relay
it back to our councilmen for resolution. The law has been changed to
allow transients to stay, tax (but not dock fee ripoff) free for 6 months.

-----
Larry

If anyone is accosted by the Tax Gestapo at their boat, feed me his name
after you demand to see his ID badge they all have and I will make damned
sure it is properly reported to County Council.....thanks.