Richard Cassano

Default Espar Vs. Webasto Heaters

I am interested in installing a Hydronic, (hot water) heating system aboard
a Tashiba 40 sailboat. Does anyone have any comments, recommendations or
warnings about the two leading brands, Espar and Webasto? Cost is about the
same and specifications are also very close. Webasto requires a 2.5 gallon
expansion tank that uses up some space aboard. As far as I'm concerned,
reliability and performance comments from experienced users are the most
important factors in making my decision. You can send replys to my email
address if you do not wish to post here.Thank you.

Richard Cassano

S/V Gray Eagle, Oyster Bay, NY