JJ[_2_] JJ[_2_] is offline

Default Ping, Gordon ( Weterbeke Diesel)

On May 9, 9:45*am, "Dennis Gibbons" wrote:
Have you checked out Hansen Marine?
Dennis"James" wrote in message

Gordon, I just picked up a used W-21 to re-power our 28' Irwin. I was
wondering if there was a Westerbeke group some where. When I pulled the
head (needs a valve job) the valves had what looked like a Mitsubishi
symbol on them. I suspect that it's a Mitsubishi based block and I was
wondering if it was based on one of their tractor diesels like a K3a.
Thanks, Jim

--

Are there any Westerbeke 11A owners out there - where can we get
parts.