Doug Dotson

Default Non-stop battery charging

Dick,

Ferrite beads only make sense if there is some sort of interference
affecting the unit. The phone cord thing is a mystery to me. Neither
of these can explain your problem in my opinion. Ferrite beads have
sort of become like asprin lately. Put on two beads and call me in the
morning

Doug

"Dick Locke" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:16:05 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

Not sure what you mean about the 20th
century method.

I got wrapped up into thinking (this being 21st century and all) that
email and the internet were the way to solve everything....
incidentally I just got a response to my email of a few days ago
saying "try ferrite beads, keep the phone cord away from the unit and
if that doesn't work bring it in for service." Yikes