Justin C[_18_] Justin C[_18_] is offline

Default Water in the rudder implications?

In article , Dave wrote:
On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:57:08 -0000, Justin C
said:

CSs? What's CSs?

Canadian Sailcraft. The first, the CS27, was designed by Camper & Nicholson,
and is, I believe, the smallest boat they ever designed. CS hired Ray Wall,
the boat's designer as its own when C&N shut down a design facility.

Ah, of course. I'd have got it if you'd given, for example CS27. Thanks
for clearing that up... actually, I've got to go back to the original to
work out why I asked

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.