Ernie

Default 4 Stroke 90HP Merc Engine - Changing Spark Plugs

Bruce in Alaska wrote:
In article ,
"Ernie" wrote:

Looking for advise on how to remove spark plugs for gapping,
squirting oil and replace for winter storage. Access is not very
user friendly. Thanks

Just proves my "Old Addage" "Design Engineers need 5 years expeirence
as a Field Tech, before they ever get to design anything." Go to
your local "Merc Dealership and buy the "Special Tool" that they sell
remove your plugs.

Bruce in alaska

Thanks for responding Bruce. I guess I did not make myself clear. Removing
the cover that covers all four spark plug is the big problem. How does one
accomplishes this without removing the bottom casing?