Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Maxum SE or SCR

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:25:55 +0100, GentlemanGlobeTrotter
wrote:

2) I see most are petrol is there much difference in fuel economy
getting a diesel?

Diesel engines deliver almost twice as much horsepower per gallon of
fuel. That is offset by a higher purchase price but partially
compensated by greater resale value. Since the fuel tanks are
usually the same size for both gas and diesel, diesel engines will
usually deliver about twice as much range, all else being equal.

I believe the SCR designation stands for Sport Cruiser with RADAR arch
but you really need to check with a Maxum dealer on that.