Pugsley Pugsley is offline

Default thoughts on a Saturday eve before a sail on Sunday

Been dropping more acid, I see.

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
And I, like millions of mankind, walk and move, generally by force of
habit, in a long caravan that ascends and descends, encamps, and then
proceeds on its way. Life in this caravan is not altogether bad. You no
doubt are aware of this. The going may be hard by day, the wilderness
sweeping out before us like shoreless seas; we pour with sweat, our
throats pare parched with thirst, and we reach the frontier beyond which
we think we cannot go. Then the sun sets, the air grows cool, and millions
of stars twinkle in the sky. We eat and drink and the singer of the
caravan breaks into song. Some of us pray in a group, others form
ourselves into circles to dance and sing and clap. Above us the sky is
warm and compassionate. Sometimes we travel by night for as long as we
have a mind to, and when the white thread is distinguished from the black
we say, 'When dawn breaks the travelers are thankful that they have
journeyed by night.' If occasionally we are deceived by a mirage, and if
our heads, feverish from the action of heat and thirst, sometimes bubble
with ideas devoid of any basis of validity, no harm is done. The specters
of night dissolve with the dawn, the fever of the day is cooled by the
night breeze. Is there any alternative?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com