Dead Ringer Dead Ringer is offline

Default Replacing tilt (aka trailer) switch on mercruiser

I'm updating a lot of the switches on my dash, and have been able to
figure most of them out, except one. I have a tilt switch that is
separate from the trim for safety. It is a momentary switch, but I'm
not sure what the replacement would be. My guess would be a momentary
SPDT, with the wires being, power in, power out (up) and power out
(down). Does this sound correct? Also, I'm putting breakers for
every switch on the dash. Would the appropriate one for the tilt be
about 50a? Thanks,

John