Keith

Default vinyl and rubber cleaner

Starbrite has a power cord cleaner/restorer that would probably work well.
Use it with a Scotchbrite pad. Another thing I've found that works great is
Barkeeper's Friend scrubbing powder with Simple Green. Spray the SG on,
sprinkle the BF on a cloth and scrub away. Works wonders for anything white,
including rubber and vinyl.

"Jack" wrote in message
I have a brown backed on dirt on my life lines and rubber rub rail. I

have
always hosed off the boat after every sail and this stuff just won't come
off. Whats the best cleaner to remove this sutbern crap from my vinyl and
rubber parts of the boat.

Thanks in advance

JJ