Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Yeah, I know "plonk"

wrote:

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:39:24 -0700,
said:

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:15:34 -0700,
said:

Not to mention violating due process (14th amendment) in that the
"torture" is applied to individuals who have not been tried for a
crime.
I asked earlier which law school you received a degree from.
And speaking of using misdirection in lieu of substantive debate...

Since you obviously haven't a clue, let me give you a hint. Start with
the
right amendment.

Uhmmm, context: Liberty, Amendment: 14th, as in deprivation of "...Life,
liberty, or property..." without due process. Clearly, contextual
recognition is also not your strong suit. Putz.

Kieth, unfortunately, Dave appears to be one of those who believes that
the US Constitution should not apply to non citizens, even if they are
being incarcerated by the US; while at the same time the US government
is trying to impose the same principles espoused in the Constitution, at
the point of a gun to very country(s) where said non-US citizens where
abducted from... I am certain that I am not the only one who perceives
the hypocrisy of this stance.

Cheers
Martin