MMC MMC is offline

Default splicing

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Here's a picture of it...

http://www.samsonrope.com/index.cfm?page=28

Here's enough splicing instructions to keep most fids happy for
years.....

There are also many technical papers on the website....

So last year I tried to copy some of those off and take them to the boat
since one splicing job I need to do is on the end of an installed
halyard, and the disorganization of papers and resultant confusion was
enough to make me think that it would be great to just have the book.

I guess I'm just a spoiled wasteful capitalist. :-/

Stephen

I agree for something like this. The booklet I got is pretty nice. Just
the right size and very readable. If hadn't gotten it for free, I would
have bought it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I just put it on my Christmas list! Actually I told my wife and I'm sure
we'll both forget.