posted to rec.boats.electronics
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Marine Stereo Set-up (Amp/Sub/Etc)

In article , "Matt" wrote:
Follow-up, I was looking to match that amp up with, my current 4 6.5
infinity kappas, then either the Pyle 8" non-amplified sub enclosure or the
Bazooka 8" sub enclosure (if the 10" bazooka will fit, maybe i'll go with
that) all are 4ohms.

They don't give much specs but that should work. Funny it says waterproof and has holes !!

It didn't say where it would drive 2 ohms in non bridged mode. I huess you don't get much specs
for such low price.

I don't know if that amp has low/high filters but you need that.
Here is one that does.....
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=265-096

greg