Hoges in WA Hoges in WA is offline

Default "Wilbur" raises his sails twice a week

"Ron Wilson" wrote in message
I received a number of emails from people concerning "Wilbur". I'll
get around to answering them individually as time permits. If you have
any "Wilbur" tales that you can email to me please do. I get a kick
out of them, they confirm what I and others have experienced first
hand. I will also pass the good ones around to the locals, maybe we
can start some kind of organized action against him.

[snipped]
Ron Wilson

There you go, Ron - you've gone and chucked rocks into Gollum's swamp and
he's not happy.
Keep it coming - this is highly amusing, particularly the attempts to
reverse the pressure.
tinyurl photos would be cool.
Gollum is very upset when Gollum doesn't get what it wants.