Larry W4CSC

Default Hey, how would you like to have a boat in the Carolinas about now?

If we hadn't taken some of the boat apart, today, and the graphics
artist hadn't shown up to put the beautiful Amel logo trailing 3
stripes down the entire hull to a fancy entwined ending and Old
English name on the stern.....we would have gone cruising around
Charleston Harbor under sail. It was PERFECT! I got sunburned
watching the artist do his magic, regretting not begin able to dip the
new mainsail into the 12-18 knot breeze which would have been a lot of
fun on a weekday with no weekenders in the way.

The edge of the hurricane rolled over Charleston just before dark,
coating the sky with a solid overcast band curved towards the eye way
out to sea. Tomorrow's forecast says only 20% chance of showers,
which really surprised me. Low 64, High 83 partly cloudy. I figured
it was gonna rain a few inches like Floyd did to us. Winds 15-25
varying around as the eye passes offshore.

Best of luck to those less fortunate in NC and VA.....

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?