Brian Whatcott

Default Rob Dubin - watch out for this scammer

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:46:45 GMT, "Boatsqueak"
wrote:
///

Anyway. This is it for me. I never was too big on this armchair sailor
thing. I just wanted to try to save someone else the frustration and
expense I incurred. Do with it what you will.

Mike

When you present the facts, and allow others to use their judgment
then you can reasonably expect support:
but when you offer an unsupported judgment which is derogatory,
you get just the opposite reaction - as you found....

That's the way armchair sailors are - and everyone else too, come to
think of it.

Still, it sounds like at least *you* did the right thing. And that
counts....

Brian Whatcott