Glenn Ashmore

Default Hey, how would you like to have a boat in the Carolinas aboutnow?

It does not look good for Pamlico Sound. I sold 3 S140s up there Monday
and loaned out two S200 and two spools of 3/4 line. The marina
operators I have talked to are taking it in stride but the boat owners
are sweating bullets.

The storm swell is going to hit at high tide and because it is moving so
slow the wind is going to shift West on the next high tide so the banks
are going to get the worst twice from both directions.

MLapla4120 wrote:
Just wondering how some East Coast boaters are coping. But they probably
don't have time to comment. Glad I'm not there.

Mark

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com