[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Help! Microsoft Outlook

On Feb 10, 7:39*am, John H wrote:
I loaded the MS Office 2007 on this new computer, along with MS
Outlook for email.

When sending a new message and clicking the 'to' button, the address
book pops up. *

In the address book, it's possible to list all the names in the 'last,
first' format. I imported my wife's .pst file after my hard drive
crashed, and her address book list has the names in both 'first, last'
and 'last, first' format. I'd like to put all the names in the 'last,
first' format.

In the old Outlook, there was a way to fix this. I don't remember
where. Is there a way to do it in the new Outlook?

How?

[Please note: If your first name is 'Emperor' or 'Reginald', then no
changes will be made to the order.

John, from the main screen in outlook, go to Tools, then Options, then
Contact Options, and there you'll be. Make sure you also check the box
that says something about *check for duplicate contacts*. But, in the
Contact Options, you'll be able to tell Outlook how you want the
address book to behave.