D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Help! Microsoft Outlook

"John H" wrote in message
I loaded the MS Office 2007 on this new computer, along with MS
Outlook for email.

When sending a new message and clicking the 'to' button, the address
book pops up.

In the address book, it's possible to list all the names in the 'last,
first' format. I imported my wife's .pst file after my hard drive
crashed, and her address book list has the names in both 'first, last'
and 'last, first' format. I'd like to put all the names in the 'last,
first' format.

In the old Outlook, there was a way to fix this. I don't remember
where. Is there a way to do it in the new Outlook?

How?

[Please note: If your first name is 'Emperor' or 'Reginald', then no
changes will be made to the order.

In Outlook 2203 it's Tools Options Preferences Contacts Contact
Options.

I have no idea if this applies to the 2007 Office version.