posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Way Back Jack Way Back Jack is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

Marcia wrote in reference to my antipathy toward most things liberal
(paraphrased):

Jack, that's a strange attitude for someone who worked at SSA.
_______

Yeah, I have this belief that society has a duty to help those who
cannot work because of a physical or mental impairment, as opposed to
redistributing the wealth to healthy welfare mammies, mammy.

Just another example of my contradictory nature.
____

Posted from alt.free.newsservers