Peggie Hall

Default Through Hulls, Peggie Hall

Sorry you couldn't respond to my email, Bryan...Mailwasher (spam
blocker) is occasionally a bit overprotective. And my ISP was having
horrible problems yesterday due to problems from the blaster virus.

Since they're not actually holes, I wouldn't have thought of speedo and
depth sounder transducers as thru-hulls.

Why so much redundancy--4 depth sounders, 2 speedos? That has to be a
PO's idea...I can't imagine any builder spending the money to do it
unless it was factory "test" boat on which they wanted to see how
different makes/models worked in actual practice...and 4 engine intakes
for one engine?

However, no need to belabor the subject...I was only curious to know why
any boat that size would have so many thru-hulls. Thanks for going the
extra mile to answer.

Btw, after today, I'll be AWOL from the NGs till sometime next
week...I'll be at the Newport (RI) boat show. If any of you plan to come
to the show, stop by Defender's booth and say hi...that's where I'll be,
signing copies of my book.

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"