Tim Tim is offline

Default Sort of Off Topic...

On Feb 2, 4:00*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
It's going to be an early Spring this year.

Saw a huge flock of geese heading North this afternoon - usually a
sign that warmer weather is on the way.

Also saw two bald eagles patrolling the corn fields this morning -
that's usually an indicator of warmer weather on the way (and the
reason I will now carry a film camera with me from now on).

And the local rafter of wild turkeys has been moving quite a bit - saw
a lot of tracks in the woods this morning.

WHOO HOO!!!

--

I dont know what your problem is, but I'll bet
its hard to pronounce.

Geese around here don't' know which direction to fly. North one day,
and south the next. Only thing I can think of is they're looking for
food. when the snow melts you can see seemingly hundreds of them
sitting in a corn field.