Doug Dotson

Default Spin-on fuel adapter for Perkins 4-236

Based upon the description of the adapter that ABC used to
make, I doubt if my local machine shop would likely be able
to produce one with the desirable properties. No bleeding,
etc.

Doug

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
If all else fails, take a Perkins type filter, and a desirable spin on
filter to a machine shop and explain your need. More expensive than
off the shelf but better than nothing....

Brian W

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:22:48 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

I have been trying to track down an adapter that allows spin-on fuel
filters to be used on a Perkins 4-236. The references I found refer to
a company named ABC Precision Machining in Benton Harbor, MI.
Looks like it no longer exists. Website gone, phone gone, etc. Does
anyone know if such an adapter is still available?

Thanks!
Doug
s/v Callista