Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default Sort of Off Topic...

It's going to be an early Spring this year.

Saw a huge flock of geese heading North this afternoon - usually a
sign that warmer weather is on the way.

Also saw two bald eagles patrolling the corn fields this morning -
that's usually an indicator of warmer weather on the way (and the
reason I will now carry a film camera with me from now on).

And the local rafter of wild turkeys has been moving quite a bit - saw
a lot of tracks in the woods this morning.

WHOO HOO!!!

--

I dont know what your problem is, but I'll bet
its hard to pronounce.