Larry W4CSC

Default Corned beef hash - A provisioning question

Ahhh....the smell of hot, greasy corned beef hash wafting up from the
galley into the cockpit full of nearly-green-faced passengers in a
rolling sea. This means I'll get a bigger ration, tonight!

Glenn, you ARE a naughty boy!

I forget, with corned beef hash do we serve the white, the red or the
Mateus Rose' ??

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:21:57 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

I have to admit that this is a little off topic but we don't see a lot
of corned beef hash down hea' in the South so I must impose on my Yankee
friends here for some info.

I got turned on to corned beef hash by the skipper of my last delivery
and thought I might bring along a couple of cans for the next run in
November. I finally found a couple of cans in the local grocery but it
is different. What we had on the boat was shredded and had pretty good
flavor. This stuff was ground and bland.

What is corned beef hash supposed to look like and what brands are
better than others?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.