Vic Fraenckel

Default Any such thing as a good 12 volt vacuum?

| I have a Black and Decker "Car-Vac" (I think that's how it's called,
| can't check since it's on the boat) since 1887. It works fine from a
| cigarette lighter oultet. The only minus is that there isn't a better
| box to store it in than the original cardboard box which by now looks
| mighty crappy...

I should think so after 116 years grin.
BTW:Where did you plug it in before the first car came along?

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
KC2GUI
www.windsway.com

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

"john s." wrote in message
om...
.. .